Fooji is looking for a dynamic, fearless self-starter to join our expanding team as an Account Executive. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment, and have exceptional skills in sales, relationship building and client relations.
We expect you to be reliable, professional and able to achieve balance between client satisfaction and a results-driven approach. Our goal is to find opportunities and turn them into long-term profitable relationships based on trust, results and mutual satisfaction.
We’re looking for proactive, enthusiastic, organized leaders with strong interpersonal skills and a passion for teamwork and branding.
- Manage key accounts and identify new potential clients
- Develop a mastery of knowledge of assigned brands and agencies
- Act as the point of contact for clients, and organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Possess ideas and creativity in order to successfully leverage the Fooji platform
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop effective, impactful concepts based on tactical plans
- Resolve problems and handle client issues in a timely manner
- Manage budgetary and functional specifications issues
- Outstanding and engaging verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to confidently pitch Fooji's products and services across all levels of business
- Familiarity with a broad range of social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Possess authenticity and integrity
- Work with the Manager of Business Development to support client relationships and brand development
- Desire to be a team player
- 2 - 3 years of proven experience in ad tech, business to business, enterprise, inside or outside sales
All of the great perks of a startup environment plus:
- Unlimited PTO & Sick Days
- Health Insurance 100% Covered
- Dental Insurance 100% Covered
- Vision Insurance 100% Covered
- Latest Apple Hardware Provided
- Flexible Schedule / "Just Get The Work Done"
Note: Recruiters, please do not contact Fooji. Thank you.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!